1. CHECK-IN TIME IS NOT BEFORE 3-4 P.M. CST AND CHECK OUT IS 10 A.M. CST.
2. This is a NON SMOKING unit. THIS PROPERTY REQUIRES A THREE (3) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than three days, the guest will be charged the three-night rate.
3. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
4. RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A deposit of $400 is initially required to confirm the reservation.
5. SECURITY DEPOSIT- A credit card is required as a security deposit. Nothing will be charged to the card if there are no damages or theft to the condo or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear. No pet hair or excessive sand on furniture, bedding, tile or carpet. No linens lost or damaged. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay. Key must be returned to lockbox, and additional keys, parking passes are returned to kitchen counter.
6. PAYMENT – After the initial reservation deposit, an advance payment equal to 50% of the rental rate is required 60 days before arrival. The BALANCE OF RENT is due thirty (30) days before your arrival date.
7. CANCELLATIONS – A ninety (90) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than ninety (90) days prior to the arrival date will be refunded rental fees less the processing fee. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 90 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment and deposits. Cancellation and early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit. If you would like renter’s insurance, go to: www.insuremytrip.com
8. MONTHLY RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS – Monthly renters must cancel one hundred twenty (120) days prior to check-in and the $500 deposit is non-refundable if reservation is cancelled.
9. PROCESSING FEE: There will be a $100.00 processing fee for any cancelled reservation and return of deposit.
10. RETURNED CHECK FEE – There will be a $35.oo charge for checks returned for insufficient funds.
11. MAXIIMUM OCCUPANCY- Varies per condo, if exceeded you can be asked to leave.
12. INCLUSIVE FEES – Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup, and start up supply of paper products and bath soap.
13. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, and a startup supply of paper products and bath soap, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however is available at an additional rate. Beach/pool towels are not provided. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
14. RATE CHANGES – Rates subject to change without notice.
15. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
16. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
17. Parking Pass – Parking pass will be on kitchen counter. Renters must display parking pass on the dashboard of their vehicles at all times. Failure to display may result in towing of vehicle at renter’s expense. No boats, watercraft, RV’s, or trailers allowed.
18. HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY – No refunds will be given unless: The National Weather Service orders mandatory evacuations due to a “Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning” at your condo location during your reservation dates.
19. Neither the owner nor manager is liable for personal injuries or stolen items.
20. Renter required to have a cell phone in the premises at all times in case of emergency.
21. Renter agrees to pay for any damages to the condo and that damages may be deducted from either the deposit or charged to the renters’ credit card.
22. No Trailers or RV (Recreational Vehicles) are allowed in the condo parking area.
23. Renter will comply with this condo’s association rules; this includes noise level restrictions, pet ordinances, etc.
24. Garbage and overall trash will be placed in garbage bins located in the rear of the condominium throughout the stay.
25. Smoking in this unit, by either you or anyone whom you allow entry to the unit, will result in a $1,500 penalty which you agree can be charged to your credit card.