Agreement Terms and Conditions:
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS NOT BEFORE 3-4 P.M. CST AND CHECK OUT IS 9 A.M. CST.
2. THIS PROPERTY GENERALLY REQUIRES A THREE (3) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY. Longer minimum stays may be required during the summer season and holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than three days, the guest may be charged the three-night rate.
3. Condo Association Rules do not allow rental to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
4. RESERVATION DEPOSIT: A deposit of $400/ weekly reservation or $500/monthly reservation is initially required to confirm the reservation. Payable by check or credit card.
5. SECURITY DEPOSIT: A credit card is required as a security deposit. Nothing will be charged to the card if there are no damages or theft to the condo or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear. No pet hair or excessive sand on furniture, bedding, tile or carpet. No linens lost or damaged. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
6. PAYMENT: After the initial reservation deposit, an advance payment equal to 50% of the rental rate is required 60 days before arrival. The BALANCE OF RENT is due thirty (30) days before your arrival date. Your payment schedule may differ if you have booked through VRBO/HOMEAWAY, or rental period spans more than 7 days.
7. CANCELLATIONS: A ninety (90) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than ninety (90) days prior to the arrival date will be refunded rental fees less the processing fee. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 90 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment and deposits. Cancellation and early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
8. MONTHLY RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS: Monthly renters must cancel one hundred twenty (120) days prior to check-in and $500 deposit is non refundable if reservation is cancelled. We highly recommend trip insurance. Monthly reservations are payable by mailing check. A Convenience Fee of 3% is charged for monthly reservations paid by credit card.
9. PROCESSING FEE: There will be a $100.00 processing fee for any cancelled reservation and return of deposit.
10. RETURNED CHECK FEE: There will be a $45.00 charge for checks returned for insufficient funds.
11. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: Varies per condo, if exceeded you can be asked to leave.
12. INCLUSIVE FEES: Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup, and start up supply of paper products and bath soap.
13. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE: While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, and a start up supply of paper products and bath soap, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however is available at an additional rate. Beach/pool towels are not provided. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from or out of the units.
14. RATE CHANGES: Rates subject to change without notice until rental deposit and signed agreement are received. Not responsible for typographical errors.
15. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS: Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
16. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS: Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
17. PARKING PASS: Parking pass will be provided with your check-in instructions. Renters must display parking pass on the dashboard of their vehicles at all times. Failure to display may result in towing of vehicle at renter’s expense. No boats, watercraft, RV’s, or trailers allowed.
18. INDEMNITY: Renter shall fully indemnify (condo owner and management agent), hold harmless against any and all claims, demands, actions, suits, damages, liabilities and or loses from renter and/or renter guests.
19. PHONE: No land line phone service provided. Renter is required to have a cell phone in the premises at all times in case of emergency.
20. PROPERTY DAMAGES: Renter agrees to pay for any damages to the condo and that damages may be deducted from either the deposit or charged to the renters credit card.
21. NO SMOKING: Smoking in this unit, by either you or anyone whom you allow entry to the unit, will result in a $1,500 (One Thousand Five Hundred Dollar) penalty which you agree can be charged to your credit card.
CONDO ASSOCIATION RULES:
22. WALKWAYS: Walkways must always remain clear. No items are to be left in any walkway. No chalk art or painting is allowed on walkway or pavement.
23. GARBAGE: All garbage must be bagged and taken to the dumpsters. No garbage is to be left in the walkway, elevator, or stairwell. Only household garbage shall be placed in the dumpsters.
24. VEHICLE PARKING: Parking is available for Owners and Guests. Only passenger vehicles occupying a single space, are permitted. No boats, RVs campers, wave-runners, trailers, semi-tractors or busses are allowed. All vehicles parked in any Maravilla parking space must display an official, completed Maravilla Parking Permit or Owner’s Decal at all times. Photocopies or laminated permits are not permitted. Violators will be fined and may be towed at Vehicle Owner’s expense. Housekeeping services must display a Vendor’s tag at all times when on Maravilla property. All vehicles used by cleaning services must display the yellow Maravilla Vendor Parking Permit.
25. BALCONY RAILINGS: Towels, clothing, or any item are not allowed to be hung from any railings.
26. PETS: The keeping of a dog, cat, or other animal is not a right of an owner/guest but is a conditional license. This is subject to immediate termination at any time upon finding that a pet is vicious, annoying to other residents, or has in any way become a nuisance. The right to have a pet is subject to the following conditions:
* All pets must always be on a leash and under the control of a responsible party.
* Pet must not be curbed or tied any place on the Maravilla grounds or unit balconies.
* Pets must not be left unattended on a unit balcony and are never to be left unattended in a public place.
* A pet walk area has been established on the grounds at the North end of Building 1.
* All owners of pets shall be held strictly responsible to immediately collect and properly dispose of the wastes and litter of their pets.
* Pets should be kept away from homeowners’ properties.
* All pet owners shall have a plastic bag when walking their pets outside.
* Pets are not allowed on the beach without a Walton County license.
27. PET FINES PER VIOLATION: Pet fines $200 fine/violation
28. SPEED LIMIT: Speed limit of 15 mph must be maintained on all streets.
29. GRILLS: Grills are provided along the walkways to both pool areas. Grills of any kind are not allowed on the Condo decks or patios.
30. GOLF CARTS, SCOOTERS, MO-PEDS, E-SCOOTERS, E-SKATEBOARDS: No rental golf carts; no 2- or 3-wheel scooters, Mo-Peds, Skateboards, E-Scooters, or electric skateboards will be allowed in Maravilla.
31. NOISE AND DISTURBANCES: No activity that would constitute excessive noise or a disturbance to neighboring properties or the neighborhood in general shall be permitted or tolerated after 10:00 pm and before 8:00 am. A “disturbance” is defined s, but not limited to, any loud noise, foul language, music, or yelling. Foul language or music with foul language that can be heard by neighboring properties will not be permitted at any time. Any disturbance from rental guests that requires the intervention of the Security Service or Walton County Sheriff’s Office to resolve may result in an eviction from the premises.
32. FIREWORKS/BONFIRES: No fireworks or bonfires are allowed at any time on any part of Maravilla property
33. POOL AND HOT TUB:
* The use of the swimming pools and hot tub is limited to owners and guests. All bathers are required to observe the Maravilla Regulations. Failure to do so may result in eviction from the amenity.
* Pools and hot tub hours — 10:00 am – 10:00 pm. Pools and hot tub will be closed during inclement weather at the management’s discretion.
* Pools/Hot Tub are not guarded and all persons using the pools or hot tub do so at their own risk.
* No glassware or food allowed in the fenced pool deck area.
* No diving, running, shouting, bikes, skateboards or boisterous games played within a pool area.
* Children under 12 years not permitted unless accompanied by an adult who is responsible for the children.
* Children under 12 are not permitted in the hot tub.
* Children must be potty trained or wearing swim diapers.
* No dogs or other animals are allowed in a pool or other parts of the pool enclosures.
* The use of rafts or floats in the pool are prohibited.
* No furniture allowed in the pools.
* No Smoking in pool deck area.
* No loud music or offensive lyrics. Earbuds recommended.
* No foul language
* Bathers must shower immediately before entering the pool or hot tub.
* Any posted bathing load of a pool must be observed and no more than posted number may use the pool/hot tub at one time.
34. BEACH RULES: The use of the Maravilla private beach is limited to owners and guests. All bathers are required to observe the Maravilla Regulations. Failure to do so may result in eviction from the amenity.
* Owners and guests must register with the beach attendant before being seated.
* Guests must comply with all posted beach rules, observe the posted flag rules, and comply with requests of beach attendant.
* No glass on the beach
* Pets are not allowed on the beach unless they have a Walton County license and adhere to Walton County pet/beach rules
* No smoking or vaping on the beach
* No tents on the beach except for infant domes
* No fireworks on the beach
* No loud music or excessive noise on the beach
* No foul language on the beach
* No walking/playing on the Dunes
* All trash is to be removed as you leave
* All mounds shall be flattened, and all holes shall be filled before leaving the area
* Weddings require registration with the office and must comply with guidelines
* Bonfires require registration with the beach attendant
35. NO SMOKING: Smoking in this unit, by either you or anyone whom you allow entry to the unit, will result in a $1,500 (One Thousand Five Hundred Dollar) penalty which you agree can be charged to your credit card.